Job Status: Open
Sales executives are the key point of contact between an organization and its clients: answering queries, offering advice, and introducing new products.
Their work includes:
• Meeting with clients virtually or during sales visits
• Demonstrating and presenting products
• Establishing new business
• Maintaining accurate records
• Attending trade exhibitions, conferences, and meetings
• Reviewing sales performance
• Negotiating contracts and packages
• Working towards monthly or annual targets.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent