Job Status: Open
• Develop goals and objectives that tend to growth and prosperity
• Design and implement business plans and new strategies to promote the product to the attainment of goals.
• Organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity.
• Ensure adherence to legal rules and guidelines
• Ensure that the company has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities (e.g. people, material, equipment, etc.)
• Maintain relationships with partners/vendors/suppliers
• Gather, analyze and interpret external and internal data and write reports
• Represent the company in events, conferences, and exhibitions, etc.
• You will be responsible for ensuring the efficiency of business operations as well as setting strategic goals for the future.
• The goal will be to ensure the profitability of our company’s activities to drive sustainable development and long-term success.
• Visiting clients and introduce our products and their benefits
• According to client requirement or advice please invite the client for a detailed meeting
• Carrying out qualitative or quantitative research.
• Monitoring work progress.
• Writing weekly sales reports and business status, analyzing, translating, and presenting results including client recommendation.
• Advising clients on how they can best make use of results understand client’s business and guide them with the best solution for their business.
• Discuss the issues which are facing in the market with Management.
• Tightly follow up with new and existing clients and try to make their requirements convert to business and close the business.
• Support team for their business and helping with designing of company’s profile updating and related brochures if required.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Advanced Degree in Marketing, Business, or a Related Field
• Extensive Marketing Experience
• Computer Proficiency
• Creativity, Innovation, Adaptability
• Interpersonal Communication
• Client Relationships
• People Management
• Research, Analysis